Education and training is the key to successful landscape services.
We look for individuals with a passion for horticulture to join our teams and then provide the professional training required for them to know the craft.
We require current team members to pursue continuing education in landscape and horticulture and participate in college internships to attract new recruits.
The benefits to you?
Choosing a landscape provider is one of the most important property decisions that you’ll make this year. It is often one of your largest annual maintenance costs and the performance of your landscape partner has significant effect on the result—whether good or bad.
So if you are choosing a partner, here’s what we’d like you to know about us to inform that decision:
- Our program is based on regular communications with you and accountability for our team’s performance
- Our success is based on the quality and training of our teams. Each year, our staff pursues professional landscape and horticulture certification and licensing for pest application and plant health care. All new crew members receive training and refresher session seasonally and on a weekly basis.
- You are assigned a dedicated Account Manager, Site Supervisor, and crew so you have have the comfort of knowing that your property is always in the hands of individuals who are familiar with its needs.
- Our organization is full-service so that you have easy access to design and installation at your site, as you need it
- Our program is designed to reap tangible results so that your landscape is not just maintained but enhanced to be the best that it can be.